Canon’s Pixma Series TS9120 printer is a time-tested inkjet multifunction unit. This innovative printing device is recognized for its speed and efficiency which guarantees unmatched performance. This wireless printer is magnificently designed to fit every space.
You can execute ij.start.canon TS9120 is processed through several ways such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Ethernet.
How to Ensure Canon Pixma TS9120 printer for optimal function
This user-friendly printer has to go through a quick and convenient setup process for unparalleled performance. To make the whole process smooth and easy for users, it allows for the ij.start.canon TS9120 process.
You need to execute simple steps including the setup of the printer’s hardware. So, connect printer to a wireless network. Then, download and install the specific driver for completing the ij.start.canon TS9120 process.
Assemble the printer’s hardware –
In order to assemble the hardware of your printer, unbox the printing machine by removing all its packaging material and getting rid of all plastic tapes.
Connect your printing machine to an uninterrupted power source via a power cable.
After that, set up its paper tray and insert the paper into it.
After this, the initiation and alignment process will begin, wait for some time.
After this, complete its setup guide at its Control Panel. This requires you to set basic ‘Settings’ like ‘Display language’, ‘Date’, ‘Country / Region’, ‘Time’ and ‘Access Security Measures (PIN)’.
Doing these will complete the hardware setup for ‘ij.start.canon’ process.
Printer Configuration –
Canon Pixma TS9120 is a user-friendly quality performer and due to this it allows network configurations with both the wireless and wired network.
By following below steps, you can easily complete the configuration process –
Wired Configuration for ‘ij.start.canon’ TS9120
It is one of the easiest methods to connect your printer with an internet network. It is used for routers that aid connection via an Ethernet cable. All you have to do is place your printer to your Network Access Point i.e., the router. Alternatively, connect one end of the Ethernet cable into Printer’s LAN port and another end to Router’s LAN port. This is how the configuration process completes.
Wireless Configuration for ‘ij.start.canon’ TS9120
- If you have a Wireless Router then you have to configure your printer wirelessly. For this, you need to switch on your printer.
- To configure Canon Pixma TS9120, you need to access the Control Panel of your printer.
- Go to its ‘Menu screen’ by pressing the button with the ‘Home’ icon
- Select ‘Wireless Connection tab’ to access its Wireless settings screen.
- Now select LAN settings -> Wireless LAN -> Wireless LAN setup -> Easy Wireless Connect.
- This unmatchable printer works for users i.e., it is an user-friendly printer.
- It provides an exceptionally user-centric configuration feature called Easy Wireless Connect. But this process will take some time. Apart from these, it will disable your Network connection temporarily.
- After this, a confirmation is required about the given network settings. So, click Yes.
- Lastly, follow the given on-screen instructions to complete the ‘ij.start.canon’ TS9120 process.
Setup the Printer Driver –
After completion of your Printer’s Network Configuration, move for Driver setup. Canon Printer Drivers is a software package that provides communication between the Printer and your Computing device.
On another note, Canon Printer Drivers enables your system to command the printer for executing its functions.
For this, it’s mandatory to download the correct set of drivers from its official site and then install them properly for an exceptional user experience.
Download the printer driver –
To download the required printer driver on your computing device, you must have a high-speed internet connection and make sure your system has sufficient Disk space. In addition, you must be aware of your system OS information.
Now, visit the website i.e., ‘canon.com/ijsetup’ and start the downloading process.
Visit the Setup webpage where you can address the downloads window for Canon Pixma TS9120.
Now, select the Driver package according to your system’s OS.
Click on the Download tab and downloading process for ij. starts.canon TS9120 will start.
Install the printer driver –
Open the downloaded Driver file to start the installation process.
Click on the ‘Start Setup’ button. Now follow on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.