Canon Pixma TS3122 is considered as a vigorous printing machine and is highly affordable. But this powerful printing machine is of no use without a simple setup process at ‘ij.start.canonts3122’ and it provides wireless setup.
The ij.start.canon ts3122 process consists of 3 stages. First is the setup of printer hardware. Then configuring it on Wireless Network and finally, downloading and installing the printer driver software.
Exceptional Properties Available After The ‘ij.start.canon ts3122’ process
- Due to Airprint, it makes compatible with iPad and iPhone.
- Via Canon Print App, it is accessible from any mobile device.
- Due to Wireless Compatibility, it becomes free to use from any location within the network.
- Helps printing of borderless pictures in multiple sizes up to 5” * 7”.
- While refilling paper, rear paper support saves time.
- Provides premium quality output on account of Fine Hybrid Ink System.
- Has Auto On/Off features to guide in accessing the Printer directly from the mobile device.
- With the help of Quiet Mode, you can execute its functions without any disturbance.
Printer Setup with “ij.start.canon ts3122” process –
Hardware Setup for Canon Pixma TS3122
- It’s crucial to handle the printing machine properly because the device is immensely sensitive.
- For this, locate a proper area where you can place your printer and it must be within the internet area.
- Make sure the surface you choose must be flat and unbox it by removing all packaging material containing Red/orange tapes.
- Now, connect it to a secure and uninterrupted power source and switch it on.
- When you tap on the printer’s power button, ‘Power Lamp’ will light up. Make sure it’s stable and green in color.
- Now set up a paper tray and insert paper sheets into it.
- Its initialization and alignment process will start.
- Go to its Control Panel and complete its Setup guide to finish ‘ij.start.canon ts3122’ process.
Connecting printer to a network –
- Before connecting printer to a network, it’s crucial to ensure that your router is outfitted with WPS Push-button.
- Place your Canon Printer to a stable power source and switch it on.
- Turn on your printer and make sure it’s ‘Power Lamp’ is effectively lit and stable.
- Find printer’s wireless button. It is marked with a ‘Wireless’ icon.
- After finding, press and hold it. Wait until the indicator light blink once and release it.
- After this, the indicator light will turn blue.
- Now go to router and find its WPS Push-button. Press and hold it for some time. Ensure to run it within two minutes of your last step.
- After this, indicator lamp of your printer will start blinking which means the printer is looking for available networks within its range.
- The printer’s power lamp will start to blink with the indicator lamp and wait until the blink stops.
- Now, the printer searches and connects to an available network to complete the “ij.start.canon ts3122” process.
- Make sure the printer is attached to correct network by running a test print.
- Insert A4 size paper into printer’s tray.
- Locate the printer’s resume button and press and hold it.
- Its indicator light will start blinking, wait for 15 minutes.
- Ensure to count the same accurately, then release the button.
- After this, you will have network details on a printed sheet.
- Verify the information to make sure it provides the right SSID Name for completing the ‘ij. start.canon ts3122’ process.
Printer Driver Software Setup –
Without correct installation of the Printer Driver Package, the “ij.start.canon ts 3122” process is incomplete. For this, you have to download and install the software on your computing device.
Printer Driver Downloading
- Visit the official website of Canon i.e., ‘canon.com/ijsetup’ to download the proper set of Canon printer Software for your Canon Pixma TS3122.
- Then, open its setup webpage.
- Find the Setup window for your Printer model i.e., TS3122 and you will need the OS of your computer.
- Follow the remaining instructions given to get the ‘Download’ link.
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ button to start downloading the Driver software.
Printer Driver Installation
- Find and open the downloaded Printer Driver software.
- When you find the Security Prompt pop-up box, select the Run tab for validating your system.
- Then click ‘Yes’ on the ‘User Account Control’ window.
- Now Welcome window of Canon Printer’s Wizard window will appear.
- It’s an intuitive software installer window that will guide you to the process of installation.
- Now, follow the remaining on-screen instructions.
- Now select ‘Language’ and ‘Place of Residence’, after that click Yes to license agreement.
- After that ‘Deactivate the Block’ on the firewall settings window.
Finally, confirm the Network Configuration Settings.